Monday, February 13, 2012

Catch 44 and Drive

Movie Time! I just got through with two movies Catch 44 and Drive. Both had drugs, money, and killing of degenerates. Catch 44 you watch two people sit in a dinner and talk for half of the movie and you have three girls with guns. I forgot this movie by the time I put in the next one. I give this movie 2.5 stars out of 5. Then I put in Drive. IMDb gave this 8 out of 10 so I went into this with high hope. Again this show was another money mobs killings. This show started out with some hope and had some action in it but to me it's just another law breaking thug movie like the first one. So if your into that type of entertainment these movies are for you. I give 3.5 stars out of 5 for Drive. I will not put either one in my movie collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment